USA Gonzaga University International Merit Scholarships: Are you looking for an education that will challenge and inspire you? Then, the merit awards offered in the USA at Gonzaga University is your chance. The scholarship program is open to all international student applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has been made available to all incoming first-year international students that wish to pursue an undergraduate study at Gonzaga. Applicants that have a completed admission application will be considered eligible for this ward towards the UG education cost incurred at Gonzaga.
Gonzaga University is a private Roman Catholic institution ranked 79th in National Universities. Gonzaga community carries out its mission of cultivating students with knowledge and wisdom with responsible stewardship.
Why choose to study at Gonzaga University? Gonzaga University is an exemplary learning community that educates students for lives of leadership and service for the common good and expects excellence in academic and professional pursuits and intentionally develops the whole person — intellectually, spiritually, culturally, physically, and emotionally.
- Application Deadline: 7th December 2021
- University or Organization: Gonzaga University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs taught at Gonzaga are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the USA Gonzaga University International Merit Scholarships: Students can utilize the Common Application platform to submit their admission applications at Gonzaga. Students that have completed their applications will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with the junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80+
- IELTS – 6.5+
- PTE – 56+
- TOEIC – 695
- iTEP Academic – 4.5+
- Duolingo – 150+
Gonzaga University will provide the selected international student’s scholarship towards the undergraduate study cost.