University of Queensland Sport International Scholarship: Start your academic journey in Australia. The University of Queensland is giving an opportunity to apply for the Sport International Scholarship Ambassador Program for deserving students.
The educational ward assists outstanding candidates who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023.
The University of Queensland (UQ) was established in Brisbane, the state capital, in 1909 as a public research university. In addition to the University of Queensland Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation, Boeing Research, Technology Australia Centre, and the Institute of Molecular Bioscience, there are over 100 research institutes and centres that provide research programmes.
Why choose the University of Queensland? The university has a positive impact on the community because it strives for excellence in the production, preservation, transmission, and application of new information. It also helps to influence the future by bringing together and developing people in their respective professions to inspire the next generation and advance global ideas.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate Degree
- Awards: $1500 in support services per athlete per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic & international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport; or
- Play in a professional sporting league; and
- Are enrolled, or intend to enroll, in a University of Queensland program (undergraduate or postgraduate) on a part-time or full-time basis
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of Queensland Sport International Scholarship: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $1500 in support services per athlete per year to highly motivated students.