University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA International Award: For removing financial hindrance for high-potential aspirants, the University of Houston-Clear Lake is providing the International Education Fee Award in the USA.
The University of Houston–Clear Lake is a public research university with campuses in Pasadena and Houston, Texas, as well as Pearland and Texas Medical Center. The University of Houston System includes it. Students are served by four academic colleges at the university. UHCL offers 97-degree programs, including 46 bachelor’s degrees, 48 master’s degrees, and three doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Houston-Clear Lake? At UHCL, you have the power to choose your own path to success, and it all starts with finding the perfect degree program for you. UHCL’s teacher-scholars offer high-quality, student-centered undergraduate and graduate programmes that prepare students to succeed in a competitive workplace and contribute meaningfully to their communities.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Clear Lake
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Undergraduate and graduate/professional students enrolled at UHCL who are in good academic standing
- UHCL non-immigrant international students intending to study abroad in their country of origin who participate in programs recognized by the Office of the Provost and Office of International Initiatives
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA International Award: In order to apply for the award, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university. After that, applicants must follow these steps in the given below:
- Login to E-Services and click on “Admissions”
- Next click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- International Education Fee Award should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply”
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship and prepare the required document before applying
- Next go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2022”
- Answer the questions and download your document
- Once you click on “Apply” and submit the application you cannot go back to that specific scholarship so you must have documentation prepared before you “Apply”.
- A confirmation will appear when the application is submitted.
- Supporting Documents: If you are entering UHCL with prior university credit, you must also provide OIAP with official transcripts, individual mark/grade sheets (showing all passes and fails) and confirmation of degrees or diplomas for all academic studies attempted and completed at other college/universities.
- Admission Requirements: Official SAT or ACT scores should be sent to the Office of International Admissions & Programs directly from the testing agency.
- Language Requirement: If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission
The University of Houston-Clear Lake will provide educational fund for students in the USA.