University of California Los Angeles Departmental Scholarships : If you want to fulfill your dream of studying abroad, then you can apply for the Departmental Scholarships at the University of California Los Angeles for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to support international students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of California, Los Angeles, a public land-grant research university in the US with a primary purpose as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation, and application of knowledge for the betterment of the global society, is ranked 36th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why study at the University of California, Los Angeles? UCLA is one of the many best public schools in America. It stands out for the research, professors, and academic course load that is all extremely rigorous and renowned. The name, UCLA, itself will bring the students a lot of fame, recognition, and great job opportunities. It has tied up with top companies like Facebook and Tesla as it produces the best students.
- Application Deadline: 12 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of California Los Angeles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,500 – $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded an undergraduate degree in Economics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be officially declared as an Economics or a Business Economics major in the Fall Quarter 2020 to be eligible to apply.
- You must be a full-time UCLA student for the entire 2021-2022 academic year.
- The US. Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the University of California Los Angeles Departmental Scholarships: Applicants must apply for admission to the university. Submit the documents as a pdf via the Message Center.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all the Documents at the University:
- A cover sheet
- A one-page resume
- A one-page personal statement
- A list of The grants for which you are applying
- One to five sentences indicating why you qualify for each scholarship you are applying for.
- Your most recent UCLA Degree Audit Report (DAR) with your Fall 2021 grades posted
- A proposed budget for the academic year, detailing your income and expenses.
- A summary of the financial aid awards, loans, scholarships, etc. that you have or will receive during the academic year (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have the following:
- Grades and GPA (3.93 average unweighted GPA for fall 2020 admits)
- The rigor of your high school curriculum
- Language Requirement: If you’ve completed all or some high school or secondary school in a country where English was not the language of instruction, you will be required to demonstrate English proficiency if you have had less than 3 years of instruction in English.
The University of Los Angeles will provide the amount of $1,500- $5,000 each for undergraduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.