Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program: AMIDEAST has partnered with the US Department of State to organize the Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program in MENA. The program will commence for the academic year 2022-2023. The applications are now accepted by deserving candidates.
International students from Egypt that wish to take admission in any US accredited institutions of higher education in the Middle East and North Africa region are eligible to take part in this program. Selected students can take one semester in the USA. The award includes everything from tuition fees to airfare.
Amideast is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training, and development activities. It works to strengthen mutual understanding and cooperation between Americans and the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa, and to offer opportunities for learning and training.
Why choose this study program? The USA hosts the maximum number of international students every year because of its quality education, unique curriculum, multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities.
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
- University or Organization: AMIIDEAST
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Egypt are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs offered at the American University of Beirut, Lebanese American University, or the American University of Cairo can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current high school seniors or must have graduated in 2021.
- The applicants must have maintained a high GPA in the final year of high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Program: The applicants must visit the university website to apply to the preferred university. Applicants must log in here to participate in the scholarship programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Valid Egyptian passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all documents required by their host university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 55
The selected students will be provided full tuition coverage for up to 4 years at one of the participating universities, health insurance, housing, monthly living allowance, two yearly round-trip tickets from and to home country, civic leadership and career-oriented workshops, internship opportunities, and faculty mentorship and guidance.