Temasek Foundation Sunburst International Awards in Singapore: Gain the financial support you need to achieve academic success with the help of this wonderful Singapore University of Social Sciences’s Temasek Foundation Sunburst Scholarships.
This scheme intends to encourage the best talents from around the world to enroll in an undergraduate degree at the university.
Established in 2017, the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) is the sixth autonomous university in Singapore. SUSS focuses on applied degree programmes primarily in the social sciences.
Why study at Singapore University of Social Sciences? At SUSS, they advocate the Spirit of Learning by creating enriching learning experiences. To them, learning is a lifelong pursuit of knowledge that benefits not only the individual but those around them as well.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees and Stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN Students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN Countries Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to all full-time undergraduates with excellent academic and leadership merits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Temasek Foundation Sunburst International Awards in Singapore: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. To apply for the opportunity , you need to submit your application online.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic certificates and transcripts
- NRIC or Passport (international students)
- Certificates and testimonials for National Service (if applicable)
- A 500-word reflection essay
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: A good command of English provides a strong platform for a learner to successfully complete a degree programme. Full-time undergraduate students who do not meet the essay passing grade during admission interview will be required to complete SDE103 and SDE104 courses.
This Scholarship will support recipients during their 4-year study at SUSS. It will cover costs for the following:
- Tuition fees and approved charges
- Living allowance
- Approved overseas exchange programme grant
- Learning journey (within Singapore)