Sports-Entertainment Scholarship Scheme at Raffles University
Sports-Entertainment Scholarship Scheme at Raffles University: Athletes or artists in the entertainment or sports field can pursue a bachelor’s degree at Raffles University in Malaysia through the Sports-Entertainment Scholarships scheme for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and Malaysian students are both eligible to participate in this funding programme. This award will be given to current national athletes or artists towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate study programme at Raffles.
Raffles University (RU) is one of the best private universities ranking 106th in the country with multi-faculties. It is an institution approved by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia (MOHE) and provides various programmes to its students.
Why choose to study at Raffles University? Raffles University is a high-achieving institute committed to quality education. They use the latest teaching and learning methodologies, action-based research, and collaboration with industry players. Raffles is known as the cutting edge of higher education in Malaysia in teaching, learning, and business practices.
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Raffles University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up any bachelor’s degree study programme offered at Raffles.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current national athletes or artists in the entertainment industry.
- The grant is applicable for a 3 years Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Sports-Entertainment Scholarship Scheme at Raffles University: Applications are to be made on the University’s online application portal. Eligible candidates will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the highest education results, passport size photos, and visas for international students.
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a high school graduation certification and must meet the entry requirements of their course.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill the language requirements of the programme they wish to undertake at Raffles. Standardized test scores will do.
The selected national or international students will be given support towards the cost of an undergraduate degree study at Raffles for up to 3 years.