SI Yacht’s Positive Values International Scholarships in USA: To give necessary financial support to students that face hardships in arranging funds for their higher education in the USA, the Staten Island Yacht Sales has established its SI Yacht’s Yearly Scholarships. All domestic and international students can submit their applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered in light of SI Yacht’s positive values that have amplified and inspired its dedication to offering students financial aid. The company runs this scholarship program on a yearly basis where domestic and international students can both participate to win $2,000 towards the cost of their study in the USA.
Staten Island Yacht Sales Staten Island Yacht Sales is the Northeast’s most powerful new and used yacht dealer and brokerage firm. Established in 1964 as Staten Island Boat Sales, began as a mere dream and has since expanded into one of the largest mid-size yacht dealerships in the world.
Staten Island Yacht Sales is a family-owned and operated, customer-driven business with dedicated employees trained to identify as many ways as possible to improve our customers’ boating experiences. Recognized as a leader in the industry, the team at SI Yachts is always finding ways to improve the boating lifestyle.
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: Staten Island Yacht Sales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree study program at an accredited US university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled or due to be enrolled as full-time students at an accredited US university or college.
- The applicants can be domestic, international, or undocumented students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the SI Yacht’s Positive Values International Scholarships in USA: The students first need to complete the admission application of the university or college they want to attend. Then, they must submit the scholarship application
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide documents required for admission by the select university of college. Additionally, the students must prepare an essay of 500 to 1000 words answering the mentioned questions and proof of enrolment to apply for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have achieved the minimum GPA requirements of the university and other course-specific requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to demonstrate English language proficiency and provide proof accordingly. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc are commonly accepted across US universities and colleges.
The selected students will be provided with a scholarship worth $2,000 to pursue their degree studies at an American university or college of choice by the Staten Island Yacht Sales.