Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships for International Students: Gifu University is actively accepting applications for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships from international students in Japan. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Privately financed international students are offered this grant to pursue any desired undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Gifu. The students will receive a fixed sum to cover the cost of study in Japan upon winning this application by Gifu.
Gifu University is a medium-sized national university in Japan. Currently ranking at 41st in Japan, Gifu University is pursuing a global agenda, contributing to local society. It promotes learning-based education in the students to make use of their own efforts.
Why choose to study at Gifu University? Gifu University is advancing education and research Japanese universities are expected to possess a wide international scope. Gifu promotes learning based on the student’s own efforts. At Gifu, international students are provided a curriculum especially designed for them to study and learn about similar domestic affairs as of Japan.
- Application Deadline: August
- University or Organization: Gifu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: ¥140,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme taught at Gifu is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately financed international students admitted in the applied programme at Gifu.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarships for International Students: Candidates are required to follow the prospective international students’ application procedure to apply at Gifu. The applicants do not need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificate
- Bachelor degree
- Personal history
- Copy of Certificate of Residence
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have complete twelve years of school education overseas.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- TOEIC Listening & Reading Test – 730
- IELTS – 6.0
The selected applicants will receive ¥100,000 – ¥140,000 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate or graduate programme at Gifu.