Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the President’s Excellence Awards for International Students at Sacred Heart University.
The grant is available to students from all over the world who are going to commence the undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1963, Sacred Heart University is a private, Catholic university in Fairfield, Connecticut. Sacred Heart was the first Catholic university in the United States to be staffed by the laity. It is the second-largest Catholic university and offers more than 80-degree programs to over 8,500 students at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
Why study at Sacred Heart University? Sacred Heart University aspires to achieve prominence through innovative teaching and learning while cultivating a campus community that is recognized as caring and creative.
- Application Deadline: December 1University or Organization: Sacred Heart University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $8,500 to $17,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Merit opportunities are awarded by the Scholarship Review Committee and are based on the review of each student’s high school transcript and class rank
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the President’s Excellence Awards for International Students: To grab the opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The studentships are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis
- Supporting Documents: Official scholastic records from all secondary schools and college/universities attended, one letter of recommendation, copy of passport, an official bank letter, and Immigration I-20 form.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high-school degree certificate from a renowned university.
- Language Requirement: For all non-native English speakers, an official score report of an English language proficiency examination or acceptable waiver is required.
Sacred Heart University will provide the award amount of $8,500 to $17,500 for students in the USA.