Presidential international awards at University of Richmond: International students who have achieved outstanding high school records are being offered the Presidential Scholarships in the USA. The scholarship programme is organized by the University of Richmond for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship can be won by any home country or international applicant who wishes to pursue an undergraduate degree at Richmond. The Award will be directed to the programme fee.
The University of Richmond is a highly ranked private institution for liberal arts. Richmond aims to educate in an academically challenging, intellectually vibrant, and collaborative community. It is currently ranked at 22nd National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Richmond? Richmond provides unique education which makes it more preferred by domestic and international students. With a diverse student body, a thriving study abroad program, and an international focus it is globally recognized. It also promotes equality by providing men and women the same opportunities to grow.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Richmond
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: US national students and all international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to undertake an undergraduate programme offered at Richmond.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Presidential international awards at University of Richmond: Students can apply through the university portal, Common Application, or Coalition Application. First-year applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Secondary school report
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a high school diploma with a 5 GPA minimum.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
- Duolingo – 125
The selected applicants will be provided one-third of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme up to 8 semesters by the University of Richmond.