PhD Studentships in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly: The University of Nottingham is inviting students to apply for the PhD Studentship in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly with Data Analytics. The studentship is offered for the academic year 2021-2022 in the UK.
This programme is funded by the Airbus Operations Ltd and EPSRC with an aim to fund the PhD study of domestic students at Nottingham. The selected candidates will be awarded a yearly stipend.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university dedicated to improving the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system. It is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. With its reliable faculty that constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes, each student gets individual attention. Student satisfaction in terms of employment is very high for the University of Nottingham.
- Application Deadline: 18th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake PhD degree in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly at Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD Studentships in Advanced Manufacturing for Aerostructure Assembly: The students must apply online through the university portal. The students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the application procedure for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have, or be expected to gain, a high (1stor 2:1) Honours Degree in a related engineering discipline, mathematics, physics, or computer science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The selected PhD candidates will be provided a stipend of £15,000 per year and tuition fees paid at the UK rate.