PhD Positions in Optical Based Rheological Approaches
PhD Positions in Optical Based Rheological Approaches: Apply for the International PhD Scholarship in Optical Based Rheological Approaches and eliminate the financial hurdles that stand in the way of your education. The grant is offered by Swansea University in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study programme is designed to both domestic and international students who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework at Swansea University.
Swansea University is a world-class institution of higher learning with a reputation for academic excellence, ranking among the top 30 universities in the United Kingdom and among the top 251-300 universities worldwide.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University promotes freedom and places a premium on critical thinking. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment. It is dedicated to the mental health and well-being of students and offers a variety of student support services.
- Application Deadline: August 13, 2021
- University or Organisation: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Awards: Annual stipend of £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible country: All nationalities
- Eligible course or subject: PhD degree in Optical Based Rheological Approaches
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following critieria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of a first, Upper Second Class Honours in Medical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Nanomedicine or Physics.
- They should have a background knowledge of the underlying principles of rheology, and preferably (but not essential) some evidence of exposure to a medical related subject. Experience in using MATLAB (or similar platforms) is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD Positions in Optical Based Rheological Approaches: The candidates must register on the university’s research application form for this studentship programme.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, complete and submit the following documents to Professor Karl Hawkins by email: email@example.com
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirement: Entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. If you are currently studying towards non-UK qualifications or hold a non-UK qualification you must obtain a suitable equivalent for entry onto the courses at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component to be met by point of application.
Swansea University will provide the cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609. International candidates will be required to cover the difference between UK and International tuition fees. Additional funds of up to £3,000 will also be available for research expenses.