PhD Fellowships in CO2 Capture in Photosynthetic Microorganisms: To support the education of deserving students in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen is offering PhD Fellowship in CO2 Capture in Photosynthetic Microorganisms.
The fellowship aims to provide assistance to domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree at the Department of Biology at the University of Copenhagen for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Copenhagen is a higher education facility in Denmark that delivers globally leading teaching and research. It is a public research university, ranked 84th by the Times Higher Education 2021.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen enables its students to carry out research that covers a broad range of aspects in marine biology including microbiology and functional biology and addresses ecological issues. Students get to carry out their research individually under supervision.
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 27,588
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD degree in CO2 capture in photosynthetic microorganisms at the Department of Biology at the University of Copenhagen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good laboratory skills in microbiology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the PhD Fellowships in CO2 Capture in Photosynthetic Microorganisms: The applicants need to apply through the online platform of the university. Interested students must apply here for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application
- Curriculum vitae
- Original diplomas for Bachelor of Science and Master of Science and transcript of records
- Publication list
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a completed master’s degree in microbiology, biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
- TOEFL IBT –83
The applicants that will be selected for the PhD Fellowship will get DKK 27,588 salary per month by the university.