Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students : New York University is pleased to offer the Need-Based Financial Aid to international students who have great potential but lack financial backing. Students can take benefit of this opportunity to study in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
All non-U.S. citizens applying to study an undergraduate programme at NYU are eligible for need-based financial aid. Students will be considered based on the application information present in their CSS profile.
Ranking 46th in the QS World University Rankings, the New York University (NYU) is a private research university with a mission to be a top-quality international center of scholarship, teaching, and research. NYU has emerged as one of the most networked and extensive worldwide platforms for learning
Why choose to study at New York University? The New York University is high ranking education institute situated in a city that never sleeps. It harbors outstanding faculty who are leaders in their fields and contribute to providing an intellectually rich environment to the students. NYU has embraced diversity to ensure a wide range of perspectives, including international perspectives, in the educational experience.
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: New York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Non-US applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate programme offered at NYU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled as degree-seeking students at NYU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Need-Based Financial Aid for International Students: Candidates need to sign up on the official university portal or the Common Application to complete their admission application. Students need to set up a CSS profile to qualify for need-based aid and scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Official academic records
- Student visa
- Statement of purpose
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have high school transcripts with an above-average GPA or a relevant bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- Duolingo – 125
- IELTS – 7.5
- PTE Academic – 70
- Cambridge English Scale – 191
- iTEP – 4.5
New York University will provide the selected candidate’s need-based financial help towards the cost of studying for an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in the USA.