Liveris Academy Undergraduate International Scholarship in Australia: To accelerate the overall educational growth of students, the University of Queensland is inviting students to apply for the Liveris Academy Undergraduate International Scholarship.
The purpose of the grant is to encourage and support international students who is going to enrol or currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the UQ.
Queensland Institution is Australia’s fifth-oldest public institution, having been founded in 1909. It provides extensive counselling and orientation services to ensure that students have the best academic experience possible.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university is dedicated to offering a teaching environment and high-quality research-based education. UQ has always strived to provide an outstanding education for a better world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- he award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- An applicant is eligible for the opportunity , if the applicant –
- Submits an application to the Director by the closing date for applications;
is enrolled, or intends to enrol full-time in an Approved Program in the year of award, or after an approved deferment of one year; and
does not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
- To be eligible for a Named Scholarship, the student must also meet any additional eligibility requirements for that scholarship set out in Addendum 1 of the scholarship rules.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Liveris Academy Undergraduate International Scholarship in Australia: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: To become a part of the university, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Queensland will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- Up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for an approved gap semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
- Each Scholarship includes Membership to the Liveris Academy.