Kearny Noon Rotary International Awards in USA
Kearny Noon Rotary International Awards in USA: The University of Nebraska Kearny has announced the Kearny Noon Rotary international awards for talented students. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international undergraduate students can participate in this grant. Undergraduate degree study costs at the University of Nebraska Kearney will be covered by the award of this application . Students that have achieved high GPAs will be considered.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is a campus of the public university ranked #34 in Regional Universities Midwest. It strives to achieve national distinction for a high-quality, multidimensional learning environment.
Why choose to study at the University of Nebraska Kearney? The university has introduced an economic boost, an experienced and educated workforce, and a reputation to be proud of. At UNK, ideas are built into results.
- Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nebraska Kearney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes available at the University of Nebraska are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students at the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or be enrolling in one for the upcoming fall semester
- Applicants planning to make a career in humanitarian work will be given preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Kearny Noon Rotary International Awards in USA: The applicants must submit an admission application online. Then, the application form is to be filled and submitted via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Official High School transcript and certificate/diploma (certified through Register of institution or Education USA-if attended an international school)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to Score 20 or higher on the ACT, or score a total of 1040 or higher on the SAT Critical Reading and Math sections, or rank in the top half of their high school graduating class, or have a 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 100
- PTE – 51
- CEFR – B2 or higher
- CAE – 160
- Cambridge English Language Assessment – B2 or higher
The University of Nebraska Kearney will provide the selected students funding towards the undergraduate programme of their choice.