International Scholarships at Singapore Bible College: Apply now for the International Scholarships at Singapore Bible College and experience a unique multi-cultural environment to develop a well-rounded student life in Singapore. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now accepted.
These scholarships are open to all international and domestic students that apply for a diploma, bachelor or master, taught degree study programme at Singapore Bible College. The awards will be directed to the programme fee at SBC.
Singapore Bible College is an evangelical Bible college in Singapore. It was established in 1952 with the support of the Chinese Church Union, Christian Nationals Evangelism Commission (CNEC), and the Overseas Missionary Fellowship (OMF). SBC is accredited by the Asia Theological Association.
Why choose to study at Singapore Bible College? SBC seeks to cultivate dynamic discipleship throughout our programmes through classroom lectures, chapels, forums, field education, interactive dialogues and discussion, social media collaboration, or local church partnerships.
- Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
- University or Organization: Singapore Bible College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any Degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean nationals and other foreign country applicants are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree programme, diploma, bachelor’s, or master’s at SBC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must maintain the necessary GPA requirements.
- Diploma: 2.4
- Bachelor: 2.6
- Master: 2.8
- Master in Theology: 3.2
- DMin: 3.3
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Scholarships at Singapore Bible College: Domestic and International students can start their application by submitting a preliminary application form online. Interested students must fill the scholarships application form. The scholarship application form for DMin students is different.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of Form 16 and Form V36 duly completed and signed
- A copy of the birth certificate
- Copies of highest educational certificates and transcripts
- A copy of the passport information page with a minimum period of one-year validity from the date of arrival to Singapore
- A passport-sized photo with white background
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have provided all required documents.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide required proof of their English language proficiency.
Singapore Bible College will give scholarships to all selected international and domestic students towards the tuition fee of any undertaken degree programme.