If you want to start your educational journey in the UK, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the International Awards at Warwick Business School in UK .
The programme aims to support students who want to take part in the postgraduate degree programme at the school.
In the UK, the Warwick Business School is part of the University of Warwick. It is currently ranked 18th in the region and has aspirations to be Europe’s leading university-based business school, according to its website.
Why choose Warwick Business School? WBS is a very progressive business school that encourages new ideas, new points of view, and new voices. It encourages students to adopt new perspectives and ways of thinking through the use of this method. In order to help their students achieve their goals, they actively support and motivate them.
- Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Warwick Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is available on a competitive basis for exceptional talent living outside of the UK/EU or the Commonwealth
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Awards at Warwick Business School in UK: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university through its online application portal to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit Personal Statement, CV, Transcripts of your undergraduate degree, including details of any modules you have yet to complete, at least one academic or professional reference
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a score of B, 65%, or GPA of 3.0 considered comparable to a UK 2.1, while a score of B-, 60%, or GPA of 2.7 is considered comparable to a UK 2.2
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- CAE – 210
- CPE – 210
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 79
- TOEFL IBT – 113
- Duolingo – 135
Warwick Business School will provide the educational fund for applicants in the UK.