International Awards at University of Hamburg, Germany :Having a scholarship as a student is a good opportunity to finance your studies and network. Therefore, the University of Hamburg has established the international awards Programme for students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is aimed at doctoral and graduate international students at UHH. Selected students will be awarded programme fee.
Known as the center of excellent research and teaching, the University of Hamburg is among the most prestigious universities in Germany. It currently ranks at 155th in Best Global Universities being committed to the development of expertise, sound judgment, and the ability to engage in critical discourse.
Why choose to study at the University of Hamburg? UHH possesses a state-of-the-art infrastructure for advanced learning and hosts students from across the world and helps them realise their dreams. The university also has excellent award-winning faculty that have a wide experience in their fields of study.
- Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Hamburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any graduate or doctoral programme of choice offered at UHH is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted into the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the International Awards at University of Hamburg, Germany: Students need to apply online to the University of Hamburg via its official application portal. The students need to join the Zoom meeting of UHH to know about The grants and their application processes. The link will be shared on the day of the event.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of first degree
- Proof of health insurance
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill the requirements of the degree chosen by them.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 42
- IELTS – 4.0
The applicants who will be selected to be awarded a scholarship will receive tuition fee support towards any graduate or doctoral programme at UHH.