Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarships at Kangan Institute
Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarships at Kangan Institute: If you are experiencing financial hardships in the way of your education, you can participate in the Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarships at Kangan Institute in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme is open for Australian, New Zealand citizens, and students from Hume towards a tertiary study programme at Kangan University in an eligible discipline o their choice. The grant is valued at $2,500.
Ranked among the best universities in Australia, the Kangan Institute is one of the largest providers of apprenticeship and traineeship training in the state. It strives to be acknowledged as a leading educator and trainer in work and life skills, making a real difference for students and industry
Why choose to study at Kangan Institute? Kangan Institute holds more than 80 years of experience in vocational education and training. It is a flexible, innovative, and dynamic place of learning for its students with a rich multicultural atmosphere. Kangan imparts the industry-related training craved by the students today.
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: Kangan Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Australia, New Zealand, and Hume are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an undergraduate level study in Building and Construction, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Fibre, Health and Community Care, Education, Cyber Security, Transport and Logistics, Visitor Economy, and Sustainability and Environment at Kangan.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be newly commencing students accepted into a course of study with Kangan Institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Hume Multiversity Tertiary Scholarships at Kangan Institute: Students must fill the International Student Application Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students that have enrolled and been accepted in an eligible tertiary programme at Kangan will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Personal details page of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the country they are applying from.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL – 55
- PTE – 49
- CAE – 162
The recipients of the scholarship will receive the award in two installments of $1,500 and $1,000 respectively by Kangan Institute.