High Point University International Awards in USA
High Point University International Awards in USA: Unlock your academic potential with the help of this International scholarship offered by High Point University. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The motive of the bursary is to support students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the university. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $5,000 per year.
Founded in 1924, High Point University is a private liberal arts university located in High Point, North Carolina. HPU offers day and evening undergraduate degree programs (Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science) and graduate degree programs.
Why would like to study at High Point University? While studying at HPU, candidates will enjoy special activities, programs, and personal development workshops. Students learn the actual expectations of college coursework.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University: High Point University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- International students with a 3.0 unweighted or higher GPA (when converted to a 4.0 American scale)
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the High Point University International Awards in USA: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, they can submit the Common Application: www.highpoint.edu/applyfor this funding position.
- Supporting Documents: If you have attended another college or university, you need to request that official transcripts be sent to the office of undergraduate admissions at High Point University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The school code for TOEFL is 5293. (No code is needed for IELTS). The minimum TOEFL requirement is 79 and the minimum IELTS requirement is 6.0.
- If you are a native English speaker you must submit SAT or ACT scores. All students interested in qualifying for academic scholarship consideration, in addition to superior grades, must also submit qualifying SAT or ACT score. The school code for SAT is 5293 and the ACT code is 3108.
The High Point University will provide the award amount of a minimum of $5,000 per year in merit scholarship (up to $20,000 over four years).