Fully-Funded PhD Positions at Michigan Technological University: Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions at Michigan Technological University to work on exciting projects in the area of biomaterials, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine.
The successful applicant will join the Instructive Biomaterials Lab in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Michigan Technological University and will be supervised by Dr. Muhammad Rizwan – Incoming Assistant Professor at MTU. The biomaterials and tissue engineering research program at Rizwan Lab is highly multidisciplinary.
Michigan Tech was founded in 1885 as the first post-secondary institution, Michigan Technological University is a top-tier public research university in Houghton, Michigan. It offers more than 130-degree programs through its five colleges and schools. It is classified among R2: Doctoral Universities High research activity.
Why study at Michigan Technological University? Michigan Tech is a globally recognized technological university that educates students, advances knowledge, and innovates to improve the quality of life and promote mutual respect and equity for all people within the state, the nation, and the global community.
- Application Deadline: January 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Michigan Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Positions in Biomaterials and Tissue engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Exceptional applicants with bachelor’s degrees may also be considered for MS leading to PhD program.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a multidisciplinary team environment
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Positions at Michigan Technological University: To being enlisted in the programme, students are required to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and project knowledge to Dr. Rizwan by emailing at dr.rzwn_AT_gmail_dot_com with an appropriate subject line
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a master’s degree in engineering (materials, chemical, biomedical, polymers, or similar).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have strong quantitative and verbal and written communication skills. Provide IELTS/TOEFL and GRE scores, if available
Michigan Technological University will provide the fully-funded for students in the USA.