EU Grant Award for the Academic Year 2021-2022: To make sure that students do not withdraw from their higher education because of financial barriers, the University of Gloucestershire has established the EU Grant Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant award is a tuition fee waiver worth £3,000 that will be awarded to international students from EU countries only. Students can take this award against the tuition fee of any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research programme at UniOfGlo.
The University of Gloucestershire is a public university based in England ranked 99th nationwide. It was started in 2001 with an aim to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad academic experience.
Why choose to study at the University of Gloucestershire? The University of Gloucestershire is an internationally recognized university that rewards its students with great placements and short experiences as well. It is a sustainable university that has helpzones for students on campus to guide them and ease their experience.
- Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme offered at UniOfGlo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a self funded international tuition fee paying full-time undergraduate, postgraduate or research student at UniOfGlo.
- The applicants must be studying on campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the EU Grant Award for the Academic Year 2021-2022: Students can log in to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ section or go through UCAS application process. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university requirements of their respective home country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The University of Gloucestershire will provide £3,000 to the selected students towards the cost of any level degree programme of choice.