Devi Bhargava funding for International Students: Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named the Devi Bhargava Scholarship. The grant is organized by Madison College in the USA.
The sponsorship will be awarded to an eligible visa-holding international student at Madison College for the academic year 2021-2022.
As a community college based in Madison, Wisconsin, Madison College has 12 school districts and campuses located throughout. It offers associate degree, technical diploma, or certificate 180 programs.
Why study at Madison College? Madison College is a great place to work and has been for more than 100 years. They offer enriching job opportunities throughout the college in education, administration, facilities, and other areas.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Madison College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This student must also embody the humanitarian and international characteristics that were an integral part of Devi Bhargava’s life and work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Devi Bhargava funding for International Students: Aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts that demonstrate high school/secondary completion or collegiate-level education completion equivalent to an Associate’s degree or higher
- Admission Requirements: International students should check the residency requirements for their program of choice. This is found under the Admissions section of each program page.
- Language Requirement: Submit one of the following official English Language test score reports, completed within the last two years.
- Accuplacer (Next Generation): 221 Writing & Reading
- TOEFL iBT: 50
- IELTS: Band 5
- Duolingo: 80
- TOEIC: 485
- EIKEN: 2A
- GTEC 951
- PTE: 36
- E3PT: 42
Madison College will provide the award amount of $500 to students to complete their expenses in the USA.