Curtin Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students in Australia
Curtin Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students in Australia: Start your academic journey in Australia. Curtin University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students.
The study programme aims to provide financial support for high-achieving students who are going to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degree at CU for the academic year 2022/2023.
Founded in 1966, Curtin University, Australia’s first university of technology is a forward-thinking, worldwide institution. It provides both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why would like to study at Curtin University? CU offers you incredible chances and experiences in addition to a world-class education. The institution is dedicated to fostering exceptional academics, learning and research excellence, and societal service.
- Application Deadline: November 26, 2021
- University: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate coursework
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or a postgraduate [masters by coursework] degree at Curtin University in 2022 Semester 1 or Trimester 1.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Curtin Humanitarian Fund funding for International Students in Australia: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After that, candidates must apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, English testing score (if necessary)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship will provide a range of funds to support educational costs. The funding amount will be dependant on the circumstances of the individual recipient