CSU Foundation International Student Scholarships in Australia
CSU Foundation International Student Scholarships in Australia: The Charles Sturt University Foundation has announced the CSU Foundation International Student Scholarships for students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship aims to support and encourage high-achieving candidates who want to take part in the degree programme at Charles Sturt University.
Charles Sturt University is ranked 801 in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities and has an overall score of 4.5 stars Established in 1989, it is Australia’s largest regional university that offers a range of undergraduate, master, and distance education programs.
Why study at Charles Sturt University? The university provides hands-on teaching facilities for the students and aims to ensure all their students excel in their studies. At CSU, you will enhance your skills which may help you in the professional world.
- Application Deadline: 2 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant to be an international fee-paying student studying either full-time or part-time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the CSU Foundation International Student Scholarships in Australia: To being enlisted in the scholarship, applicants must have to take admission at the university. After that apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit up-to-date resume, ATAR or equivalent, Transcript/s from the previous institution.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfill the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Most courses require proof from international students that they meet our English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements. You can do this by:
- providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
- no individual score below 5.5have obtained an Academic IELTS within the last 2 years with:
- a minimum overall score of 6
- obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
Charles Sturt University will provide the amount of $5000 for students to complete their education in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.