Coventry University Postgraduate Territory Award in UK
Coventry University Postgraduate Territory Award in UK : Grab the fantastic opportunity by applying for the Postgraduate Territory Award at Coventry University in the United Kingdom.
This funding will be available to talented students who want to pursue a master’s degree at Coventry University. The programme is designed for the academic session 2021/2022.
Coventry Institution is an English public research university. It is ranked 50th in the country and adheres to the principle of academic freedom, which is based on rational inquiry carried out with honesty.
Why would you like to take admission at Coventry University? The TEF gold medal was given to this amazing modern institute for excellent teaching and learning. It has also received numerous honours for its outstanding efforts. Its campus is in a very nice and safe part of Coventry, and it has a lot of high-tech facilities. Its degree programmes and courses are designed with students in mind.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following courses:
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this programme, you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying postgraduate course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Coventry University Postgraduate Territory Award in UK: To get consideration for this application, you must hold an offer to study in a postgraduate degree programme at the university. You should apply for this postgraduate award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get enrolled in an applicable master’s programme at the university, you need to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
Coventry University will provide the award amount of £1,500 to each successful applicant who enrols in September 2021.