Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is proud to offer the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships for applicants in the UShttps://nngforum.comA.
The programme is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution.
- Application Deadline: 3 December 2021.
- University or Organization: The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU).
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate.
- Award: $2550
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be in undergraduate or graduate any subject offered by any UK university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a first-generation college student (defined as a student of Hispanic descent who comes from a family where their parents did not attend a four-year college in the United States)
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time (minimum 6 semester hours) undergraduate or graduate student attending a two-year or four-year HACU-member institution
- Open to all majors
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarships in USA: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-word essay on the topic of” What is your personal motivation for applying to the Coca-Cola scholarship as a first-generation college student”.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or above.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be having good English language skills.
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will provide the amount of $2550 for the academic year 2021-2022.