African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarships in Australia
African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarships in Australia: If you’re from Africa or the Subcontinent and planning to study Health at Torrens University Australia, you have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship.
Founded in 2012, Torrens University Australia is an Australian private university. In a wide range of academic fields, it offers high-quality undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research, and specialized degree programs.
Why would like to study at Torrens University Australia? You’ll be able to choose a job that you enjoy and will be given all of the tools you need to study and achieve. Torrens University Australia’s positive approach to learning is geared to match every lifestyle and life stage.
- Application Deadline: Open
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 15% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must display an IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall band above the entry requirements and display a minimum of a credit average in previous studies completed (for undergraduate students this refers to previous high school studies, and for postgraduate students, this refers to a previous bachelor degree).
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the African & Subcontinent Health Merit Scholarships in Australia: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover 15% off on total tuition costs for successful candidates.