Academic Scholar- Excellence International Awards in USA: If you are fresh out of high school and are looking for financial support for your further studies, then you can participate in the Academic Scholar- Excellence Awards offered by the University of South Carolina. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 have now opened.
This award will be dispensed in the form of a tuition fee reduction of an undergraduate nonresident program undertaken at USC. All applicants that have attained the required GPA and ACT or SAT scores will be considered upon applying. A sum of $2,000 will also be provided.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university listed at 18 among the top national universities. Its primary mission is to provide education to the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
Why study at the University of South Carolina? The University of South Carolina is a student-supportive educational institute that allows the students to explore and reach their personal and professional goals through frequently arranged workshops, one-to-one consultations, and other tools during the first year and beyond to help students.
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2021or 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course Subjects: Undergraduate non-residents program taught at USC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants need to have an average SAT score of 1486 (ACT score of 34) and an average weighted high school GPA of 4.48.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Academic Scholar- Excellence International Awards in USA: Students are required to log in to the application portal of the university or the Common Application portal and complete their application. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored a minimum of 1486 or 34 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 77
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The students will be provided tuition fee reduction towards any non-resident undergraduate program applied to at in-state tuition rate at USC and $2,000.