100 ECU Hospitality Grants for International Students in Australia: Do you want to complete your postgraduate degree in the Hospitality sector in Australia? If so, you must check out the Hospitality Placement opportunities provided by Edith Cowan University.
This scheme has been set to help increase international hospitality students’ employment opportunities in hospitality in Australia. ACCOR Hotels, Australia Hotel Association WA, Australia Professional Skills Institute, and StudyPerth have partnered and secured $50,000 to award the selected applicants.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university with its main focus on transforming lives and enriching society through education and research. It is ranked in the top 175 universities by subject for Engineering and Technology.
Why choose to study at Edith Cowan University? Edith Cowan University is a teaching and research institute inspired by engagement and partnerships and truly guided by values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. It has grown into a modern, vibrant university and has accomplished some pretty incredible things.
- Application Deadline: 13th September, 2021
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All students from overseas are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake hospitality or tourism programme offered at ECU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international hospitality/tourism students and members of StudyPerth.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the 100 ECU Hospitality Grants for International Students in Australia: Students must submit a general admission application via the application portal of the university. The applicants need to submit the supporting documents to Dr Edmund Goh at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the vacancies.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Expression of interest
- 300 words statement as to why you should be selected for this learning experience
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 52
- TOEFL IBT – 70
Selected international applicants will receive the tuition fees for postgraduate study at the university.